B is for Bucket List
I like to thank everyone who's stopped by and commented on my letter A post. I really appreciate your kindness. Today I've chosen Bucket List for the letter B. No I have not seen the movie or read the book.I am intrigued by the concept though. It got me thinking about what things would I want to do if I only had one year (or less) left to live. I decided to create a list (my bucket list or life list) of things I would love to do before I die--and stop putting off my dreams for "someday". Here's my list.
Carol's Bucket List
1. Ride a gondola in Venice.
2. Go bungee jumping. (not really sure why I want to do this one since I am afrad of heights but I do).
3. Ride a horse along the beach at sunset
4. Learn a foreign language and speak it fluently.( I know Spanish but I am not fluent in it....yet)
5. Learn to belly dance (it looks like fun and is supposed to be a great workout. I'm sure my hubby would like it too!)
6. Travel to all 50 states
7. To go to the Louvre (even better would be to work at the Louvre)
8. Join the Red Hat Society (when I am old enough)
9. Climb a mountain in the Rockies, Appalachians and the Smokey Mountains
10. Go camping in Alaska
11. To learn how to two-step (I am from Texas you think I'd know how to two-step)
12. To throw a huge party and invite every one of my friends
13. To learn to roller skate
14. To see every show on Broadway
15. To ride a train
16. To make love in every room of the house (with my hubby of course!)
17. Dance and sing in the rain (Like Gene Kelly)
18. Have art show with only my art
19. Scuba dive in a coral reef
20. Learn to accept myself for who I am
21. Learn to play piano
25. Dress up as a clown and cheer up sick kids
26. Be a children's librarian
27. Go to Australia and New Zealand
28 Go to every Renaissance fair in the state of Texas
29. See the Sistine Chapel
30. Read the Bible from cover to cover
Do you have a bucket list? If so, would you share some of the things on your Bucket List? If you don't have a Bucket List I want you to make one. No one is assured of tomorrow so make the most of today. Find the joy in your life!
Labels: blogging, blogging a to z challenge