After blogging for a over two years (I totally forgot about my blog anniversary in July-opps!) I still have questions about blogging and I am hopping you my fellow readers and bloggers could give me some advice. Here are my top ten questions about blogging or my blog:
1. How do you get more comments? I have a ton of page views on my post but not a lot of comments! Why?
2. How do you get into product reviews? I really enjoy reviewing books (I'm a bookworm-what can I say) but I'd like to branch out.
3. Okay I get them I am supposed to write and comment on other peoples blogs daily. Is anything else Major that I should be doing daily?
4. When you look at my blog them, does it come up with a polka doted page and then change to something different or am I the only one seeing that?
5. Is it possible to love writing and blogging and still make money or get free stuff from your postings?
6. What advice would you give someone new to blogging?
7. There are so many how to books on blogging or improving your blog. Are there any that YOU recommend?
8. Do you think it's important to post every day or is it okay not to as long as you have an established blogging schedule?
9. What do you think about giveaways for the sole purpose of getting more followers? I have mixed feelings about this?
10. If you could change anything about my blog (layout, content, theme, design-ANYTHING) what would you change?
Thank you in advance for your kind and constructive advice. Happy Tuesday! :)