1. Start off strong but go easy on yourself. You didn’t get this way overnight so you’re not going to fix it overnight. Focus on establish an exercise routine and then get build up your workout.
2. Stay hydrated before, during and after your workout. You’re body needs it to stay cool.
3. Comfortable shoes can make or break a workout.
4. Don’t obsess about your weight. Focus on becoming healthier. If you do this the number will take care of itself.
5. Make a commitment to work out for 30 days. It doesn’t have to be every day but at least 2 a week. After you do something for 30 days it becomes a habit.
6. Make exercise YOUR time. When I’m working out I turn my phone to silent and don’t answer any text or anything. It’s my time to recharge my batteries!
7. If it’s nice exercise outside. It will give a nice change to your workout and a great way to soak up some sun.
8. Enjoy what your doing. If you don’t enjoy it you won’t follow through with it.
9. Workout with a buddy. Whether it be a two legged or four legged companion-it’s always fun to workout with someone else.
10. Before you start your first workout get a health assessment and get someone to explain to you how to use the machines. That way you will know what areas you need to focus on and how to use the machines properly.
Labels: 7 quick takes for Friday, daily life, fitness, Fun, health