Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blogging frustrations!



Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in a minute and say hello. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I've missed talking with ya'll. I've been trying to get my blog switched over to Drupal but things aren't going very well at all. I've all but abandoned the idea of being self hosted on Drupal and just being self hosted on Wordpress. I just have some quick questions I'd like to ask my fellow Wordpress bloggers a couple of questions. 1. Who do you host with (I don't want GoDaddy! I had a bad experience with them). 2.  If you were on Blogger before Wordpress; did you have someone transfer your blog over or did you do it yourself? 3. What is your favorite Wordpress theme? 

Thanks for you help! I really appreciate everyone's love, kindness and unfailing support! Have a great week! 


post signature




Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Di said...

I go through 1and1 - started as self-hosted so didn't have to move anything. I use the Thesis theme.

 
At August 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Carol, I host my blog with RFE and they have excellent customer service. I was originally on blogger and I did my own transfer to WordPress. I'm a fan StudioPress Genesis child themes. One of my favorites is the eleven40 theme, although I'm currently using the Focused child theme on my blog, which I have customized.

 
At August 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM , Blogger queenhorsfall said...

i still use blogspot, i think wordpress is confusing http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/whatiwear-competition-winner.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Blogging frustrations! 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Blogging frustrations! 24 25

26
27>