Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friday Fragments 8/16/13

1. School is here and I am so not ready for it! I really enjoyed summer school and it was nice to have paycheck during the summer . Next summer though,  I'm either going to take the summer off or work a job that is not school related.

2. This year I will be working with high school special education students. This is a big change from working with elementary students. I think this is going to be a good change. I'm just a little bit nervous about it. 

3. I will be working close to Corkgrinders. It's a new coffee shop/bar in the area. It's a lot of fun to hangout there. If your ever in the Baytown area you should check out Corkgrinders. Look for a review of Corkgrinders coming soon!

4. My cat has been acting even weirder than normal the past few days. She's decided to become a lap kitty. She just sits in my lap and purrs. I can't tell if she's just decided to be more affectionate since her self imposed exile in the cat room or if somethings wrong with her. I hope it's the former instead of the latter. 

5. Sophie is not sure what to think of the cat again. She's been in her cat room so long that when she does come out our dachshund gets so excited and scares the cat back into her room. When will Sophie learn that a 13 year old cat doesn't want to play. 

6. I've decided to do more artsy/craftsy stuff again. It really makes my soul happy when I create things. I'll post some pics of them soon. I'd love to know what you think

7. I'm taking a quilting class Sunday. I'm super excited about it but also SUPER nervous. I just barely took my sewing machine out of the box. Not to mention we have a photo shoot that morning and a baby shower that afternoon so I'm gonna be running around like a crazy woman. Say a prayer for me Sunday I'm gonna need it! 

8. Oh yeah! I am in the process of switching my blog over to WordPress. If you have any advice, tips, suggestions, I love to hear them. 

Well that's it for my Friday Fragments. Do you have any plans for this weekend? I hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend!

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 8/16/13 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 8/16/13 24 25

26
27>