1. It's been a month and a half since we moved out of our house due to foundation issues.
2. Thankfully my mother in law and I are getting a long better. Still it's hard living in someone else's house.
3. My husband about a month ago was made lead man for this one project. This is the first project he's been lead man on. He's super excited about the chance to prove himself.
4. Unfortunately since he's lead man, he's been working 7 days a week with the exception of Christmas Eve and Christmas and one other day. He's become a zombie!
5. My dog Sophie has loved staying at her grandma's but she has virtually forgotten me. :(
6. Rosie is still staying at our house (mom-in-law doesn't like cats) and is doing great except for being lonely..
I am trying to make the best out of this situation but it's getting rough. I'd like you to ask you to send up positive thoughts and/or prayers for my hubby,, mother-in-law, and hubby right now. Pray that our house will be fixed soon. Pray that for my marriage. Pray that we will have wisdom, patience, and grace. Thanks so much guys! You are the best.
I can't wait to share with all the rest that's been going on!
Labels: Friday Fragments