100 Things About Carol
1. I was born in the seventies barely-1979
2. I am the youngest of five kids. I have one brother, one sister, and two half sisters
3. I currently live in the same house I grew up in
4. I've lived in the same town I am currently living all my life-well except 4 1/2 years when I went off to college.
5. Sophie is the first "inside" dog I've ever owned.
6. Rosie is the first cat I've owned
7. my parents were abusive- they still are
8. I broke the abuse cycle. Praise God!
9. I love to read
10. I love to draw and paint
11. My dream job is to be a pastry chef
12. I love to bake
13. I have a gluten allergy
14. I met my husband in high school. We did not get together until 10 years later though.
15. I am tall. 5'11" to be exact
16. I am a Christian and so is my hubby
17. I love working with children
18. But I love coming home to a nice, peaceful, and Child free home.
19. I wish I knew how to decorate
20. I love taking photos.
21. I am the unofficial photographer at my church. rlc
22. All the car's I've driven (and currently drive) are Nissans
23.Tulips are my favorite flower
24. I am not analytical but thankfully my husband is!
25. After a long day I love a warm bubble bath
26. I have two nieces and one nephew
27. I take medication-a lot
28. I am working to make healthy changes so I can get off some of these meds
29. My wedding ring is a fire topaz. I used to think that diamonds looked like a fire topaz
30. Now, I like fire topaz rings better than diamonds
31. I much rather be cold than hot
32. I love being outside and enjoying nature.
33. I love to sing but I can't carry a tune in a bucket
34. I love all music except heavy metal and rap
35. I grew up listening to country, contemporary Christian and hymns
36. I don't like last minuteness
37. I like be prepared and knowing what's going on-in advance
39. I am learning to enjoy exercising. I've still got a ways to go though
40. I don't like to exercise but I LOVE the way I feel afterwards
41. I love to laugh!
42. I learning to drink water and tea and not soda
43. I used to drink soda every day now I drink sodas only 1 every couple of weeks or so.
44. I love chocolate!
45. My husband is my best friend
46. I love the hot chocolate from McDonald's! It's the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted besides Abulita hot chocolate
47. Spending time with God is the best way to start my day.
48. Sometimes I don't spend time with Him and it really puts me in a funk
49. I can be really anal about some things
50. I can also be a slob too
51. I am a first generation native Texan
52. I love Texas!
53. I like to dress up occasionally
54. I do not like to wear dresses or hose!
55. I love wearing Crocs or my boots
56. I am trying to shed a few pounds.
57. I am not trying to obsess about a number about what weight I need to get down to-I am just trying to be healthier.
58.I love snuggling on the couch with my hubby and babies
59. My babies are a miniature daschund and a calico cat
60. My feet are always cold
61. I love Burt's Bee!
62. Their products are gluten free and they feel great too!
63. I love the Twlight Series.
64. I wish my hubby would sparkle. (Twlight fans-you know what I mean)
66. Turner Classic Movies is my favorite TV channel
67. I only have one TV in my house. Can you believe it!?
68. My hubby and I like it better that way.
69. And no, the TV isn't in the bed room.
70. I like to play Scrabble. I am not good at it yet but I am learning
71. Glee is my favorite tv show
72. I love horses
73. My brother had a horse when I was growing up
74. My parents gave me a real cabbage one Christmas when I said I wanted a Cabbage Patch Kid. Thankfully they had bought me a real Cabbage Patch too.
75. I like purses. I have a ton of them. My husband thinks I could start my own purse store.
76. I don't like a lot of shoes. I have 3 or 4 favorite pairs that I wear with everything.
77.I grew up in a Baptist chruch but no I attend a Lutheran one.
78. my favorite colors are blue, green and purple
77. I tent to say what I think. This is a good thing but sometimes it's also a bad thing.
78. I love blogging. It's therapy to me.
77. I like to draw and paint with watercolors.
78. I like to go on nature walks.
79. I like being punctual. I'm ocd about it actually
80. I didn't like vegtables growing up but I am learning to like them now
81. My veggies so far are carrots, apples, oranges, pumpkin and brocoli
82. The clothes in my closet are arraged by color.
83. I like to scrapbook but sometimes I get frustrated with it because I want something to be perfect and it's not.
84. I like spending time in God's word
85. I collect teapots
86.I collect ladybug and daschund stuff (anythign and everything from pens, to doormats, to magnets to shoes)
87. I love tex-mex
88. I will drink a coke made in mexico any chance I get. It use real cane sugar and it taste fantastic.
89. I love to take photos
90. I have been a susbtitue teacher, cashier, and secretary
91. I am very opinonated
92. My husband is my best friend
93. My dream cars would be a Chevy camero and a Nissian Titan
94. My parents retired and moved to Arkansas. sometimes I wished they lived closer
95. Third Day is my favorite band EVER!
96. I believe in the power of forgiveness.
97. I can be extroverted and shy at the same time.
98. I belive in the power of forgiveness
99. I belive that our thoughts greatly affect our actions
100. I believe in Jesus.
Labels: 100 things about me