Random Dozen-with a Valentine's Twist (my answers)
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
Unfortunately I am grumpy, fussy and needy.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
Yeah and Yuck. Yeah that there is no school but yuck because no work means no pay.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Decorating. I can't seem to get the hang of it.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
5. What song is on your mind today?
"How He Loves" by David Crowder Band
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I usually "compartmentalize" during the week and "decompress" on the weekend.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
9. When was the last time your heart raced? When this car pulled out in front of me and I thought that I was going to hit them.Thank God I didn't.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? I hated it. I was a nerd without a lot of friends so why did I need another day to show me how "uncool" I was.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? Choxie Dark Mint Tuffle Squares. I'm not normally a dark chocolate fan but this is excellent.
12. Red or pink?
Labels: Random Dozen