Friday Fragments 12-16-11
2. We are still staying at my mother in laws. My mother in law has been very sweet and accommodating but I'm just not comfortable there. What's wrong with me!?
3. My blood sugar has been really low lately. not sure what's going on with that. However, I have discovered when my blood sugar gets low I get really REALLY anxious. Not good :(
4. My cat does not like being left at our house (my mom in law is allergic and I cant bring her). She barks at me (short, angry meows ) every time I see her for the first 10-15 minutes
5. It so irritating and frustrating having half your stuff at your house and everything else at your in laws! It's been a challenge trying to stay organized with all of it!
6. Heaven gained to extra special angels this week. Both of which I'm sure I'll blog about next week. Rest in peace Mickey and Dr. Stafford.
7. . I have a question for everyone. Would you feel self conscious cooking in someone else kitchen. You all know I love to cook but I hate cooking in my mom in laws kitchen. I don't know what it is-I just feel self conscious and nervous. Would you? Any suggestions to get over it?
8. My mom fell again and messed up her knee replacement. She will have to wear a permanent brace the rest of her life on that knee now. She is going to have it repaired one last time on January 6.
9. I'm not sure why but my husband mom doesn't decorate for Christmas. I've decorated some at our house but I don't get home as much as I want. I'm learning that Christmas is really all in the heart
10. Please keep me and my hubby in your prayers. This whole not being our house has been very stressful on our marriage. I am fighting not to give into depression from everything going on. I know God is giving me strength. Thank you for the prayers. You guys are the best