Thursday, August 25, 2011

Top Ten Thursday: Ten Things You Should Know About Me

I'm linking up again with Beth for Top Ten Thursday.


Ten Things You Should Know About Me 
1. I’m a Christian … a lover of Jesus and people. 
2. I am married to my best friend and high school sweetheart even though it took us ten years to get together after high school 
3. I have one furry child. Rosie my crazy calico cat
4. I was born, raised and still live in the Houston area. 
5. I have a terrible tendency to say whatever pops into my head-the good, bad, and crazy 
6 .I am 5' 11 and a 1/2. Often I wear heals so I can say I'm 6 feet tall. :)
7.  I am addicted to Sonic Cherry Pineapple Cokes. They are so good! Except when the pineapple get stuck in the straw. LOL :)
8. I love all different types of music except rap and heavy metal. My favorite types of music are country and contemporary Christian
9.  My dream job would be to have a gluten free bakery and deli. I love to cook and bake!
10. I love to sketch and paint every chance I get. A couple of times I've even gotten in trouble for sketching at the wrong time.

You can find out more facts about me by clicking here.

post signature

4 Comments:

At August 25, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by from Beth's Top 10!

That Cherry Pineapple Coke from Sonic sounds delicious, that is right up my alley :) I think I will have to try one!

Hope you have a great day!

 
At August 25, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Thanks for joining in! I read, and commented on, your 100 post too. Wasn't that fun? Took me a while to come up with 10 new ones this morning. Hope you have an awesome day!

 
At August 25, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amen to #1! I admit I'm a heavy metal addict though.

 
At August 25, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

Stopping in from Beth's Top 10.

I'm like Valene Marie, I guess, because I am stuck on that cherry pineapple Coke. I'm not a fan of Sonic's food, but that sounds ridiculously good!

Have a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Top Ten Thursday: Ten Things You Should Know About Me 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Top Ten Thursday: Ten Things You Should Know About Me 24 25

26
27>