Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fragments



Friday Fragments

1. Well there's not been a whole lot going on here this week. Not a lot of news is good news right!?
2. I told you a while back about my dog Sophie acting up and us giving her back to my mother in law..Well apparently my mother in law gave her away to someone. Yes, I know we decided we could keep her but I thought Sophie would stay in the family at least. I mean she had her before she gave her to us. This upsets me a little okay a lot!
3. I had a sinus infection the beginning of the week and it's all gone now thanks to apple cider vinegar. More about apple cider vinegar. soon.
4.I don't think we are going to do a lot this weekend. It's supposed to be 107 on Saturday and 106 on Sunday. That's really hot even for Houston! What are your plans this weekend?

post signature

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just waiting for Irene to move through our state!

 
At August 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Classic NYer said...

Me and Alex alike... I plan on being holed up in my house for a while since our mayor shut down our transportation system. ::sigh:: Your weekend sounds better than mine.

stopping in from the LBS tea party. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 24 25

26
27>