Wednesday, August 3, 2011

VBS and Birthday

VBS this year was amazing but also exhausting. I help my friend Super Sharon teach the Bible Story all week. Our theme this year was Construction Incorporated. It was yet another time I was grateful to be married to an electrician who has a ton of tools! They came in handy. Each day we talked about a tool such a nails, screws, paint .ect and how God uses them to work in our lives. We had about 80 kids. We divided them up into three different age groups to teach. Super Sharon and I team taught. That way we were always there to help. Here's a picuture of Super Sharon and I in our construction get ups.

Now on to my birthday. I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful birthday wishes. Super Sharon even made me a gluten free birthday cake and brought it to VBS. 

That was so sweet of her and tasty too. No gluten free cakes don't rise very much incase you are wondering. Yes I got some sweet gifts too but no tablet or Ipad. Instead I got a new dryer and hot water heater since they went out. Not the gifts I wanted but definitely needed. Well that's what's been going on with me. What's been going on with you?
post signature

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday and glad you survived VBS!

 
At August 4, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Happy Birthday, Carol!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: VBS and Birthday 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 VBS and Birthday 24 25

26
27>