1. This week the weather has been great fantastic. Lows in the 50 and 60 and highs in the low 90's. :) I just hope the heat doesn't come back with vengeance.
2. My heart breaks seeing and hearing about the forest fires here in Texas. The devastation is awful! It also makes you stop and think about what's important. I know people who have lost everything. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.
3. I was hoping to be "officially" diagnosed with celiac disease but the test came back negative. I'm not really surprised though. You have to be eating gluten on a regular basis. Now why would I continue to eat the stuff when it makes me feel deathly ill afterwards! Come on now!
4. The doctor also said that my liver enzymes are still high. She wants me to try to loose as much weight as possible between now and the week before Thanksgiving. If the enzymes are still high when I go back, she wiants to do a liver biospy.
5. I have never been good at dieting or weight loss. Yesterday was our garden club meeting and I was a bad, bad girl. :( Any tips, tricks, advice for weight loss would be greatly appreciated.
6. The Sophie ordeal is still up in the air. *sigh*
7. Thankfully I am starting to get some work. :)
8. My cat Rosie has been really cold lately and has decided to star sleeping under the covers with me. Ever heard of a cat being cold? I haven't. Its weird but funny.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend