Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ABCs of me

I saw this on Life, Love and Librarianship and just had to copy it!


Age:32 on the 27


Bed Size: Queen


Chore I hate: dish washing. We don't have a dishwasher


Dog: I have a daschund name Sophie. I also have a cat named Rosie


Essential start of your day: Time by myself to focus my thoughts


Favorite color: Depends but usually blue, green, or purple.


Gold or Silver: Usually Silver but sometimes Gold.


Height: 5 feet, 11 inches


Instruments: I played clarinet. Right now I don't play anything.


Job title: Unemployed


Kids: Hopefully someday


Live: Deep in the heart of Texas


Mom's Name: Glenda


Nickname: Zena, CC, Amazon woman


Overnight hospital stays: surprisingly none


Pet Peeves: Ill behaved children in public


Quote from a movie: "Fiddle Dee-Dee! I'll worry about that tomorrow. " from Gone With the Wind one of my favorite movies of all time.


Right or left handeed: right


Siblings: I am the youngest out of five kids. I have 3 sisters and a brother.


Time you wake up: 5:00 am but in the summer I take naps. :)


Underware: Yes. At all times


Vegetables you dislike: beets, turnips, greens, Lima beans, radishes, and cabbage


What makes you run late: Usually I am not late. I set all my clocks ahread so I'll be on time to early but when I do run late it's usually because of my husband.


X-rays: my foot


Yummy food you make: sour cream and chicken enchiladas, humming bird cake, brownies and all kids of yummy desserts


Zoo animal: Lions because I'm a Leo and giraffes because they are tall and long legged like me! :)


What are the ABC's of you? 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 6, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

At 5'11", I can understand the Zena nickname. Are you super tough as well?
And radishes are disgusting!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alex no I am not super tough but working on it. Lifting weights, working out all that good stuff. Yes, radishes are disgusting but my husband loves them! :(

 
At July 6, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

I've done this survey before. It's fun! Loved your answers!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

... and we don't have a dishwasher either! :(

 
At July 11, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took your meme and did it on my blog http://exotichadron.blogspot.com/2011/07/abcs-of-me.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: ABCs of me 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 ABCs of me 24 25

26
27>