Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Dozen-with a Valentine's Twist (my answers)


1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
Unfortunately I am grumpy, fussy and needy. 

2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
Yeah and Yuck. Yeah that there is no school but yuck because no work means no pay. 
 
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Decorating. I can't seem to get the hang of it.


4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
nope
 
5. What song is on your mind today?
 "How He Loves" by David Crowder Band


6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
Classics without a doubt. I am HUGE fan of Turner Classic Movies.
 
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I usually "compartmentalize" during the week and "decompress" on the weekend.

8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
His eyes and his big heart.

9. When was the last time your heart raced? When this car pulled out in front of me and I thought that I was going to hit them.Thank God I didn't.

10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? I hated it. I was a nerd without a lot of friends so why did I need  another day to show me how "uncool" I was.

11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? Choxie Dark Mint Tuffle Squares. I'm not normally a dark chocolate fan but this is excellent. 

12. Red or pink?
It depends.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Apron Senorita said...

Hi, so nice to meet you. I’m Yoli, a fellow “Texas Blogging Gal”. I made it my goal to visit each member’s Blog. I don’t want to just “drive-thru” to meet a quota, but instead to share the gift of friendship that God gives us all. I’m excited to read your inspirational stories and see your creative works. You are always welcomed at my Blog, where “Mi Casa es Su Casa”.

I really enjoyed your blog. I was reading about the "Purgatory" class and started laughing because my son says the same thing about other students. Your babies are adorable. I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day. I'm a single mom, so the kids and I are going out together on Valentine's Day .

God Bless You!
Yoli Kalkofen
http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Random Dozen-with a Valentine's Twist (my answers) 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Random Dozen-with a Valentine's Twist (my answers) 24 25

26
27>