Monday, June 25, 2012

10 things I've learned about or from running so far....

1. You are no in competition with anyone else. Only yourself. 
2. I really don't like being out in the Texas summer heat. It's to darn hot! Even early in the morning or nightfall! 
3. Days that contain running are infinitely better than the ones that do not. 
4. Slow and steady is best. 
5. Good running shoes are a necessity! 
6. You have to find your own motivation/reason to run. Mine is to be healthier and happier. 
7.  There were times when there was more than thighs clapping and even now my lil tummy can do the same thing- Yikes! At least I have a Cheer Squad? LOL- No serioulsy sometimes you just gotta laught it off and Keep On Running!
8. You got to have music that moves you. 
9. Don't give up if you don't see results right away. Every smart change you make is affecting you in ways you've never imagined.
10. Some days you just have to focus on putting one foot in front of the otherpost signature

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM , Blogger txrunbikesurf said...

Anybody who continues to run is motivating to me. I love all the things you've learned, and it only gets better. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: 10 things I've learned about or from running so far.... 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 10 things I've learned about or from running so far.... 24 25

26
27>