Thursday, June 7, 2012

Book Review: Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson

The Anniversary Waltz: A novelAbout the Book:
It’s the summer of 1946, and Adam has just returned from the war to his home in Reunion, Montana. At a town festival he meets Elizabeth Baxter, a young woman going steady with his former high school rival and now influential banker, Nathan Roberts.

When Adam and Elizabeth share a waltz in a deserted pavilion one evening, their feelings begin to grow and they embark on a journey, and a dance, that will last a lifetime.


My Review:  I feel in love with this book the moment I read the back cover! It's such a delighful story about Adam and Elizabeth and the obsticles they must overcome. I laughed with the characters and cried with them too. I love the nostaliga of the book taking us back to a simpler time. Once I started reading the book I could not put it down. A must read for anyone who wants a heart warming romance!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Darrel Nelson said...

Carol:
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read and review The Anniversary Waltz. I'm so glad you enjoyed my novel. I appreciate the kind words on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Book Review: Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Book Review: Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson 24 25

26
27>