Friday Fragments at Little Early 6/7/12
1. I have a book review due in the morning so I decided to post my Friday Fragments early.
2. School is finally out as of Tuesday. It has been a very long year! By God's grace alone have I made it through this year! I have learned so much about God and life by being in the SILC class.
3. Our six students were challanege and completely stole my heart!
4.I have continued to run. I want to run a half marathon in December. Crazy hunh!?
5. I'm start to train now because Texas summer are brutal! I'm not big on running outside to begin with and this running in the heat is for the birds! I'm trying to run either really early or really late at night.
6. Speaking of heath and fitness my hubby just bought me (okay I should say us-becasue he uses it too) a Bowflex! It's so cool and so easy to use. I'm feeling muscles I didn't know I had before! :)
7. Also, I want to thank everyone for their prayers. My husband started his new job today and so far it sounds like a great place to work! :)
8. I still do not have a permanate job yet. I don't like it at all either. Instead of worrying I am trying to trust God but some times it's easier said than done. I am supposed to have an interview some time the week of June 18 for a permanate positon in the class I worked in this school year. Please pray that God's will be done!
9. Since I've been working out I've really been struggeling with eating sugary stuff. Particulary cottan candy. It's like I cravy the stuff. I'm not sure why? If this is what exercise causes maybe I should stop! LOL :)
10. My baby girl has been on puppy vacation this week with my mother in law. Boy do I miss her! I've gotten a lot of work done but I miss the pitter patter of puppy paws on the floor! I hope she comes home soon!
11. Sunday I'm voluteering at another triathalon. They are so much fun to work and such an inspiration.
What are your plans for the weekend?