Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update/ I need Thee Every Hour

I would like to think everyone for their kind words and prayers as I went to the doctor Tuesday. Here's what happened. My liver enzyme levels are through the roof. He wasn't sure why that was till I talked about having green bathroom moments (stool ect.) and now he thinks it's my gall bladder. I go to the Medical Center in Houston tomorrow for a sonagram on my gall bladder, liver, and pancreas. That will tell him if I need to have surgery or not. I will be driving to down town Houston to the Medical Center. Please keep me in your prayers. I am nervous about driving down there.
 I am trying really hard not to worry out about this. You think that growing up in a Christian home and making Christ my Savior when I was a teenager would make you better to handle these "bumps in the road" but that doesn't seem the case. Thankfully God is a God of Grace and Mercy. The song "I need Thee Every Hour" keeps playing in my head. What a wonderful reminder how much we need our Savior and wonderful fact that He is always there! I especially like the version of the song by Selah. I pray that this ministers to you as it does me.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

God bless you!
I said a prayer!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I'll keep you in my prayers, Carol. Just because we are Christians doesn't mean we aren't scared. Being afraid doesn't mean you don't have faith either! Hang in there!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Tara said...

Just figured out how to leave a comment on your blog. It was at the top instead of the bottom. Hmmm...
I am praying for you girl. I had my gall bladder removed last March. Seems to be a common thing these days. Nothing to it! Snip...snip. Go home. Few days and back to work!
Believin you will be good as new real soon.
Hugs,
Tara

 
At March 18, 2010 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Single and Sane said...

Fear is part of the human condition. Praying peace for you.

What a beautiful version of "I Need Thee Every Hour." Thanks for sharing it with us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Update/ I need Thee Every Hour 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Update/ I need Thee Every Hour 24 25

26
27>