Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Day book for March 16, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... clouds and rain coming
I am thinking... my hubby. Wishing he could be here with me.
I am thankful for... my mom going to the dr. with me.
From the kitchen...clean and shiney
I am wearing.. jeans, shirt, and shoes
I am creating... water color painting
I am going... to the doctor today. My last test results came back not so good.
I am reading... Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
I am hoping... that the news isn't to bad at the doctor's office
I am hearing...my dog running up and down the hall playing
Around the house... my parents and sister are here
One of my favorite things... snuggling with my girls Rosie and Sophie
A few plans for the rest of the week: get to feeling better and get back into sewing again.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing..


Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Nola said...

Carol, Hope things work out okay at the doctor. The stress of waiting on labwork results can be overwhelming sometimes!

 
At March 16, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

I hope your doctor's appt went well. I'll be thinking about you. Thanks for the super sweet comment on my blog. ~Stacey

 
At March 17, 2010 at 4:20 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

Carol, I am new here, but pray things will be ok for you. I have a list of Texas bloggers and will add you name to my list. Please come and visit and follow me.

Barbara

 
At March 19, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Thank you for sharing your daybook. Love the photo! Great blog. Keep it up!

http://bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Simple Woman's Day book for March 16, 2010 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Simple Woman's Day book for March 16, 2010 24 25

26
27>