Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have I lost my mind!?

I noticed something last week when I was reading people's responses to Abigail's blog parade. A lot of people said they would like to be Jane from Pride and Prejudice. I've never read this book. I love reading. However, it's always so much more fun to read and talk about a book with friends. I was wondering if you my dear blog readers, would like to read Pride and Prejudice with me? My idea is to read some each week and discuss it weekly.   If this is not for you that's fine. I just want to know if this is something you might be interested in. You have one week till March 17 at 10 pm to let me know if you are interested.   Either way I am going to read the book. But it so much more fun to do with friends.










Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Single and Sane said...

I mentioned your blog in my post today - I hoe you get some takers on the Pride and Prejudice group! http://singleandsane.blogspot.com/2010/03/journey-through-blogosphere-award-day-1.html

 
At March 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger myletterstoemily said...

i came here via margaret and so
glad to find you.

i would love to re-read pride and
prejudice, as it is one of my all-
time favorites.

just let me know what to do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Have I lost my mind!? 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Have I lost my mind!? 24 25

26
27>