Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Parade



I found this thanks to Crystal over at In the Wings and I decided to link up. Abigal is giving away some great prizes plus its a great way to find out more about each other. Enjoy and let me know what you think! 


1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? Morning because that is when I feel the best. Plus everyone else is still asleep.  


2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? Cheese Puffs  


3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? Right now it would be to find a full time job with benefits. 


4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? Being so tall. I'm 5'11"

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Bella in Breaking Dawn. Life with Edward and Renesmee -couldn't get much better than that. Unless I could make Matt sparkley too. hehe 





6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? The ability to sing. I love to sing but I can't carry a tune in a bucket. 


7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Italy


8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? pop or maybe country


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Target. I heart Target. 


10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? 40's or 50's. I think life was simpler back in those days. 


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Purple..without question




12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey) A fun mix of Happy and Dopey. 


13. What's the last album you listened to? Alicia Keys-Diary of Alicia Keys.




14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? That I started dying my hair in junior high because that's when I got my first grey hair. 



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 4, 2010 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Target is marvelous ... oh to have that much money! All my home decorating/clothing dreams would come true!! :) Nice to "meet" you! :)

 
At March 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Purple is such a regal color. I remember my Latin teacher in high school only wore purple.

Stopping by on the Blog Parade.

 
At March 4, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Marijah said...

I love Target, and purple(:

Stopping by from Rear Window's blog party!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Blog Parade 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Blog Parade 24 25

26
27>