Monday, February 22, 2010

Blogger's Block and Terrific Thursday?

I can't think of a thing to blog about this morning. What do you do when you have Blogger's Block? I've never had blogger's block before so I'm not sure what to do about it.  Any ideas or suggestions on what to write about?

I also I wanted to ask you about Terrific Thursday. It's something I started last week. Read the old post here.  It's just a day I post fun, uplifting thoughts to help us smile and get through the week a little easier. I was wondering if I should continue to do this or if there is something already out there that I can link up with. Any input would be great. Have a Marvelous Monday everybody!


I want to leave you with the cool quote I got in my email. "Sometimes the shortest distance between two points is a winding path walked arm in arm."~ Robert Brault  

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love your new look! It's very pretty.

Sometimes I don't know what to blog about, so I just visit other blogs and don't post that day.

Last week was dry for me, I have a lot to do this week!

 
At February 22, 2010 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Nola said...

I do a lot more reading than posting, and I get lots of ideas while reading what others post about. Also, I keep a small notepad and write down blog topics as they pop into my mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Blogger's Block and Terrific Thursday? 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Blogger's Block and Terrific Thursday? 24 25

26
27>