Monday, February 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday-TV Shows

Top 2 Tuesday
TV Shows
Grab My Button

1. Glee

Without a doubt my favorite show. I am a Gleek and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love to sing even though I can't carry a tune in a bucket. The Glee cast does a wonderful job of putting their own spin on popular hits. It also has a great plot too. It's like a musical soap opera at night. I can't wait for it to come back on in April. Here's the teaser trailer for the upcoming season. 



2. Desperate Housewives

First I would like to state, "No, I am a desperate housewife!" I am happy with my life and there is nothing desperate about it. I like the show because of the relationships in it. I mean I can relate (to a certain extent) how all the housewives live and interact with each other. I hope I never live on a street with as much drama as Wisteria Lane though. If I had to pick which one of the housewives most resembles me I would have to say Susan even though I wish I was more like Bree. 





What are your two favorite shows and what makes them your favorite? Head over to Jimmy Choos and a Baby too to see other peoples favorite TV show are too and to link up. 


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Blogger The Undomestic Mom said...

I have never seen Glee but hear its so great! I think I need to add that to the dvr! Thanks for linking up!

 
At February 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Love DH!!! Need to catch up

 
At February 23, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

I love DH but its been a while since I have watched it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Top 2 Tuesday-TV Shows 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Top 2 Tuesday-TV Shows 24 25

26
27>