Friday, March 19, 2010

7 Quick Takes for Friday +1






1. My nephew got married last Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and everyone had a lovely time. You can take a look at some of the photos I took on My Wordless Wednesdaypage. 


2. I got my camera back! It had been damaged and I sent it to Nikon because it was still under warranty. I got it back just in time for the rehearsal dinner. Thanks Nikon!


3. I went to the Doctor Tuesday to discuss some test results and  the doctor thinks that there could be something wrong with my gall bladder. 


4. I had to go to the medical center in Houston yesterday to have a sonogram on my gall bladder. I hate driving in traffic. Thankfully my daddy drove me! I should no the results no later than Tuesday or Wednesday. I am hoping that it can be treated without surgery. 


5. My mom, dad and sister are still staying with us. They do not know how long they are going to be here. It depends on #3 and #4


6. Sophie absolutely adores having her Aunt Donna here right now. She loves her aunt almost as much as her Mommy and Daddy. I am not looking forward to my sister going home. Sophie will miss her greatly and so will I. 


7. I recently joined two more book reviews. They are Glass Road Public Relations and Tyndale.com
I have yet to receive any books though. Some are in the mail-hopefully. 


8. I just found out about my test results. (See #3 and #4) I have a fatty liver. They couldn't find any gall stones but my gall bladder was elongated and they are referring me to a hepatologist to see if he can figure out what's wrong. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2010 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

It's so nice that your family can be here with you while you are going through a medical issue. I was thinking of you last night as we drove past the med center to/from the rodeo!

 
At March 19, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope things get better & that you can get a good treatment for this! Have a blessed weekend :)

 
At March 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Nola said...

Hope you are doing okay and that your medical problems are clearing up. Enjoy the time with your family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: 7 Quick Takes for Friday +1 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 7 Quick Takes for Friday +1 24 25

26
27>