Thursday, September 24, 2009

Top 10 favorite children's books

I watched a video today with my class with some wonderful children's stories. I have been reading for all my life-even before I was born. I love to share my favorite books with others. I have often thought about becoming a children's librarian. However, that requires you to get your masters degree and there are no universities close that offer the degree Maybe someday! *sigh* Here are my top 10 children's books in no particular order:

1. Where the Wild Things Are

2. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad day!

3. The Miracaules Journey of Edward Tulane

4. Anne of Green Gables series

4. Twilight Series

5. Lemony Snickett Series

6. Harry Potter Series

7. The Giving Tree

8. Green Eggs and Ham

9. Little House in the Big Woods

10. Mercy Watson series

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Carol!

I was going to comment on your newest post but I saw this one and had to look at it as I love children's books also.

I am on facebook and there is a children's librarian who gives recommendations all the time on her page called "About Children's Books," and you can also find her on www.about.com by searching for "children's books" You can sign up for her free newsletter on her website.

Have you checked out the www.RIF.org web site? they have lots of nice features on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Top 10 favorite children's books 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Top 10 favorite children's books 24 25

26
27>