Thursday, August 27, 2009

I've come to realize......

I saw this on my friends facebook page and thought it was really good. Sometimes it's good to stop and think back on what one has realized.


1. I've come to realize.... that my attitude affects everything. Whether positively or negatively. It's up to me to choose.

2. I've come to realize that my job...should not be brought home with me.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I despise tail gaters.

4. I've come to realize that I need...to sometimes just take a step back and just breathe and that things usually look better in the morning.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost..precious loved ones in my life but I will never loose the memories I have of them.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people are only nice to you when they want something.

7. I've come to realize that when I'm drunk..I become very somber and serious.

8. I've come to realize that money is not everything but it pays the bills.

9. I've come to realize that certain people..will never like me. It's their loss not mine.

10. I've come to realize that I will always...put God first.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)mean more to me the older I get.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is usually right-even though I don't like to admit it.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is always by my side. I feel "naked" without it.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning..my day went better when I spent time with God.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep..That I forgot to lay out my clothes for the next day.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...about how I am hungry am.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is a good man and has the patience of a saint.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I really should be doing other things b/c I spend way too much time on here.

19. I've come to realize that today...has been a great day! :)

20. I've come to realize that tonight...that the first week of school is over and before we know it Christmas will be here.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... I need to start my Christmas shopping. I like to shop early, I know, I know, but I hate last minuteness and crowds!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...go back to college.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...?

24. I've come to realize that life.."ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride."-Gary Allen

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...I need to get a lot done.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...classical. It helps me calm down.

27. I've come to realize that my friends..may live all over the world but we are still close to each other. Thank God for email and the Internet!

28. I've come to realize that this year...has been interesting and challenging. I can't wait to see what happens next!

29. I've come to realize that my exes...are exes for a reason and remain in past.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...relax more and stop worrying so much.

31. I've come to realize that I love...my husband with all my heart...he is my true love and best friend.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...why people do the things they do

33. I've come to realize my past..is just the past and it needs to stay there.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are times to relax and hang with friends.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...tall bridges that I have to drive over.

36. I've come to realize that my life...is what I make of it and I try not to live in the past but look to the future.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Dena said...

Nice exercise to gain perspective on your thoughts and priorities. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: I've come to realize...... 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 I've come to realize...... 24 25

26
27>