Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 20, 2009

This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook. I really like the format.

For Today...

Outside my window... sunshine and hazy skies

I am thinking...how nice it is just to sit here and relax

From the learning rooms... life and lots of trips to the library

I am thankful for... my friends

From the kitchen... finding gluten free recipes and meal planning.

I am wearing... shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops

I am reading... I John and Memories by Barbara Walters

I am hoping... rest and start to feel better.

I am creating... Christmas crafts

I am praying... my friend Ricky, a lady a church and that my liver will get back to normal quickly without a lot of pain or discomfort

Around the house... watching the sun shine in through the screen door.

One of my favorite things... drawing

A few plans for the rest of the week... work and get started on my Christmas crafts.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: September 20, 2009 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 September 20, 2009 24 25

26
27>