Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back in the swing of things

Well for the first time in two weeks I got to sew today. I must admit that I loved being back behind the wheel of my machine. I sewed together the out side seams and started on the inside seams. Not a lot done, but not bad for 30 minutes. I have decided to spend at least 30 minutes a day doing something I love. It can be anything I choose from reading, scrapping, sewing, or even knitting (Marissa I haven't given up on learning to knit-it's just taking a while!). I don't think I am going to include watching TV even though the new season of shows is about to start. I owe at least this much to myself. As women I believe so often we are just swamped with everything we have to do (from cooking, cleaning, laundry, our jobs and families) that we put ourselves at the bottom of the list. Not anymore! I promise to start taking better care of myself by spending at least 30 minutes doing something I enjoy. I can feel the liberation already!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Back in the swing of things 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Back in the swing of things 24 25

26
27>