Saturday, August 22, 2009

Slow Sew

I just wanted to let everyone know that I probably won't be making much progress on my pj's this week. I will be filling in for the art teacher at one of the local elementary schools for the first couple of weeks of school. I am very grateful for this job. I have been unemployed since May. It's nice to be able to get out and earn a living.
I did get some work done on my sewing today though. :) I realize that I was sewing the wrong pieces together and ripped them out. At least I will be on the right track now when I do get to sew.

Love, peace and sewing pleats!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2009 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Dena said...

Carol ~ Congratulations on your job, even if it is only temporary. I'm a little behind in reading blogs and I know I missed at least one of your posts about your PJ project. Don't worry about the frog stitching, everyone does it at some point or another.

 
At August 25, 2009 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

frog stitching? Is that were you sew the wrong peices together?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Slow Sew 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Slow Sew 24 25

26
27>