Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Make My Feet Happy (Nike Shox for Women Review)




When you work in a special needs classroom you are om your feet most of the day. The shoes you wear could either make or break your day. Until I started wearing Nike Shox my days were broken. I would come home with aching feet and a hurting back. However thanks to Nike Shox that all changed.

About the Product: 

A revolution in cushioning and impact protection. Nike Shox technology provides an optimal environment for cushioning, a slower rate of impact loading (which helps reduce the risk of impact-related injuries) and a uniquely responsive feel. The highly resilient foam in Nike Shox columns is made of energy-efficient material that enhances durability and spring. 
Features and Benefits of Nike Shox
  • No-sew mesh uppers with targeted overlays provide flexible support and breathability
  • Environmentally preferred rubber Waffle outsoles with BRS 1000 carbon rubber heels offer traction
  • Nike Shox midsoles with Cushlon forefeet deliver a smooth ride and impact protection
  • Lace closures
  • Flex grooves for smooth transitions
  • Nike+ ready 
My Thoughts about the Product
I love these shoes. They are the go-to shoe when you are on your feet all day and you want something that is comfortable and good for you.  I have high arches and these shoes provide me perfect support. They do tend to make my feet hot but I have gotten used to that since wearing my shoes year around. 
If you are looking for tennis shoes that are both supportive and look great look no further than Nike Shox. Your feet will thank you. 

What are your favorite shoes? 
 

I was not compensated to review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.


post signature
Note: I'm always happy to do product reviews. If you're a company and want me to review your product, simply e-mail me at the e-mail address on the sidebar to the right.

 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Make My Feet Happy (Nike Shox for Women Review) 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Make My Feet Happy (Nike Shox for Women Review) 24 25

26
27>