Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Dilemna


In case you've forgotten next Tuesday(a week from today) is Valentine's Day. So far, this February 14 is turning out to be one of the most stressful days of the year.  Why you ask.  I don't have a clue what to get my husband for Valentine's Day! Whatever he wants he usually just goes out and gets it.  In the past I have created something artsy/crafty  but here lately I haven't been crafty. I asked my husband what he wanted and he told me that I didn't have to get him anything. He said I show him I love him all the time. So sweet but still I want to get him something.  So if you have any suggestions about what I should get him that'd be great! I'm totally clueless. I am open to any idea-home made, store bought-you name it! Thanks for your help in this matter!

post signature

5 Comments:

At February 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Bodysculpter said...

if it doesn't have to be something physically from you, how about a special spa outing. My husband and I did that for our anniversary and it was great. depends on how much u want to spend though and you could always do a DIY spa thing. I've done that before too.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks bodysculpter. The physical gift was a given. *grin* I like the idea of a DIY spa! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Mary Emmer said...

Depends on how much you want to spend, but how about a weekend away for the two of you? Is there someplace cool you two could go for a night that's not far away?

 
At February 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

We don't do Valentines. And I'm not crafty! Have you looked for ideas on Pinterest?

 
At February 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM , Blogger Alida Sharp said...

What about his favorite meal and dessert?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Valentine's Dilemna 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Valentine's Dilemna 24 25

26
27>