Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A-Z Memory Verse Challenge "C" Verse


Here are the verses we've learned so far....
A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b
B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

and now C -

C - Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10Memorizing Ideas ~* Don't forget the food coloring idea (see pic above!)
* For families, you may want to print off a letter C here on colored cardstock. Write the verse on the "C", and hang it on your refrigerator.

* Memorize it by song.

For everyone ~ please check in and let us know you are still with us on the challenge! I love hearing who you are and where you are from! 

love learning these verses, hiding them deep in my heart. I am so thankful for the words of my Lord.

 post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: A-Z Memory Verse Challenge "C" Verse 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 A-Z Memory Verse Challenge "C" Verse 24 25

26
27>