A-Z scriputre memory challenge "B"
This week is the second week of the scripture memory challange. Okay tecinally week 3 . I ment to blog about this last week when she posted the verse for the letter B but life happened. So without further delay let me show you what B's verse is:
B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved... Acts 16:31
Another grate tool for helping me memorize scripture is a post it note. I like to write the memory verse on a post it note and stick it to the steering wheel of my car. Great place to help me keep His word hidden in my heart.
Here are some ideas that Cindy shared with us to help memorize:
* Write the verse on a mirror with a dry erase marker. (This seemed to work well for lots of participants!)
* Instead of putting the verse on a note card, type it into your phone. (Recommendation from an A to Z friend - thanks Silly Mama!)
* For families, you may want to print off a letter B on colored cardstock. Write the verse on the "B", and hang it on your refrigerator.
**Feel free to share your favorite tips, ideas, even pictures. I'd love to share your suggestions and/or link to you in the weeks to come!
Questions to Ponder/Discussion Ideas~
* What does this verse mean to me? to our family?? Spend time reflecting, journaling, praying, and discussing how Acts 16:31 can help shape you and your family in 2012.
* Read the story of how the Phillipian Jailer (& his family) placed their trust in God and immediately expressed that faith by being baptized (Acts 16:25-34). Share your experience of when you placed your faith in Jesus, and when you were baptized (if applicable).
It's not to late to join us for the a-z scripture memory challenge. Find out more here.