Monday, January 30, 2012

Swap Time

Happy Monday everybody! I hope you had a great weekend. I did. I got a lot of this accomplished and even go some rest too. The thing that I am most excited about is that I mailed off my Pink Swap Package.
This year I was selected to participate in Monograms and Manicures Pink Swap. Each person selected is pair up with another blogger and then they send them 5 pink items. My partner is Val from New Jersey. She has a wonderful blog called Wine and Summer. She's a brand new blogger. She'd love it if you check out her blog. Anyways, I had such a blast shopping for pink items for her. I'm such a bargain shopper and I'm super excited that I got some great deals! I hope she likes her stuff. I'll tell you what I sent her and what she sent me as soon as we both receive our goodies. Have you ever  participated in a blog swap before? is there any ideas/activities you'd like to participate in to get to know your blogging buddies better? post signature

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 30, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Wine and Summer said...

:) Thanks so much Carol! I loved my goodies!!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Kristi C said...

Carol this sounds like so much fun! How would one go about signing up or did I miss that lol. It has a been a long night so I could have overlooked the info.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kristi-Monograms and Pedicures only does the pink swap once a year but I'll let you know when it comes around again. Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Swap Time 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Swap Time 24 25

26
27>