Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday Fragments


  • First of all-MY HUBBY WILL BE HOME TOMORROW!  It's been a long dull week this week with him gone! He's got to go back to New Hampshire some time soon but I'm just glad he gets to come home for a while in between. 
  • Next week I have an interview for a job I would love to have. It's the job I'm doing now but this opening is for a permanent position. Right now I'm only subbing. If I get this job I would be an aid in a severe and profound special education classroom. I'm excited but also a little nervous. Any suggestions, tips advice? Also if you sent up some prayers that would be great. Pray that His will be done!
  • Earlier this week I posted about the Pink Swap I'm participating in. It was hosted by Monograms and Manicures. Monday afternoon my package was sitting on my porch. Here's what I got 
Also this weekend I'm participating in the Social Online Conference. I love the idea of attending a conference while still in my pajamas. If you're interested it's not to late. To find out more about the conference click here.





What are your plans for this weekend? I hope everyone has a great one! post signature

4 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you get the job! And I'm sure your husband will be just as happy to see you.

 
At February 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, I'm visiting from the Social Online Conference. Like you, I have furry kids (2 Shih-Tzus). :) Best of luck with the open position. This weekend will be filled with organizing papers, testing a new recipe and errands. Have a great weekend.

 
At February 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Kristi C said...

It was a pleasure meeting you at the Social Conference and by the way your art work is awesome! You are very talented.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Carol! Love your artwork!

I hope you get the permanent job you're hoping for - I have a friend who is a principal at a special education school. Based on my conversations with her, I think the best advice would be to just be yourself - you seem to have a very good heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 24 25

26
27>