Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafty or not so much







January is National Crafting month. If you're like me-every month is National Crafting month. If I had my way-every day would be national crafting day! Evil laugh. I love to craft! I just find it fun and to be honest-therapeutic. I have to be so logical , practical so left brained at work. Not so when I'm crafting! The right brain completely takes over! Yeah baby! Those of you know me-know that I am VERY Right brained! LOL 
Webster's dictionary defines crafting as an an arttrade, or occupation requiring special skill, especially manual skill. Crafting can be anything from knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, painting, making models  and so much more. My favorite is paper crafting and drawing. I could spend hours and hours making scrapbook pages or cards. Yes basically cards.  I love to look a names on our church's prayer list and send them cards. I believe it blesses me as much as it blesses them!  


If you haven't ever tried crafting I suggest you try it. It's such a great way to relax (unless you're extremely left brained like my hubby-in which it stresses him out-BIG TIME) and let your creative juices flow. 

Do you craft? If not is there some craft you'd like to try? 

post signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Mother Hen said...

Hi Carol, Mother Hen Strikes Again here, how are you doing with the 0.00 Januaury spend challenge? Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Crafty or not so much 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Crafty or not so much 24 25

26
27>