Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Story

My blog sphere contribution to Valentines Day is to share my love story. How husband and I met. It all started long long ago in a Galaxy far far away. Wait wrong story! LOL :) It started way back in high school. My freshman year. I joined some friends at the lunch table and I noticed a new guy sitting there. Instantly I noticed his beautiful blue eyes. Well he introduced himself as Moe  and he was a senior. We talked a little bit and had mutual friends but never really hung out a lot. I had a secret crush on him but he was dating a friend of mine. Well after that year I would think about him occasionally and wonder what happened to him. Well one day I ridding around with my mom when her van broke down. While we were waiting on someone to come help us. This rea4lly cute guy ridding a bicycle stopped to see if we were ok. It was no other than Moe! I remember him looking at me that day while we were waiting for help and his eyes saw into my soul! I never forget that moment as long as I live! Well we tried dating for a while but it never did work after that. So far a while he went his way and I went mine. About ten years later he ran across my my mind for some reason. So I tried looking online to see if I could find him. Well I did and as they say in the movies the rest is history. We've been inseparable ever since. To date we have date 10 years been married 3 years. Every day I love him more! He makes me want to be the best me I can be!  I love baby!




How did you meet you Valentine? 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM , Blogger ShirleyC said...

Goodness, it took you long enough to get together! LOL
My hubby and I were set up on a blind date through a friend to see the Lettermen in concert at our college.
On Feb. 14th, we became engaged, and married in July. We've been married 40 years last July!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Anna said...

That's a cute love story. You're really destined for each other cause after that long years you end up to be with each other.
I met my husband, through a mutual friend and we were married in July 2006 in Minneapolis, MN.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Our Story 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Our Story 24 25

26
27>