Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh My Goodness! :)





I just wanted to share the good news with all my wonderful blog readers. I'm being published! The Hometown Journey magazine is going to print an article I've written. I can't believe it! I'm so excited and pumped! This is one of the goals on my Bucket List!  Lord I give you all honor and glory for being able to share this with others! The Hometown Journey magazine is a local magazine that cover's events in Southeast Texas. You can find out more about the Hometown Journey Magazine by clicking here
Have you reached any of your goals on your buck list? If so what was it?

post signature

6 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Carol!!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Woohoo Carol. Congrats!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks ya'll! :)

 
At January 10, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Blogger MelissaQ said...

I found your blog listed on Texas Blogging Gals and wanted to stop by and say Hi to a fellow Texas blogger.....so, HI neighbor!
Congratulations on getting your article published, that is quite an accomplishment. Great job!
http://mvkq3.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Yay! That's awesome Carol! So happy for you!

 
At May 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Amber Rose said...

Yes Carol! I loved reading your article! It was so heart felt. I feel like I shed some tears with you. You are an amazing writer and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Stay amazing my love. XOXO, Amber Rose

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Oh My Goodness! :) 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Oh My Goodness! :) 24 25

26
27>