Friday Fragments 8-12-11
Today I'm linking up with half past kissing time for Friday Fragments. Here are some fragments of what has been going on in my life.
- This summer has flown by! It's hard to believe that school will start again on the 24! I still have no idea where or if I will be working this year for the school district subbing. They made lots of cuts and changes this year. We will see.I'm trying not to worry but just have faith. Some moments that's easier than others..
- Thankfully God has provided for us this summer. Thank you Lord!
- Did I mention it was HOT and DRY here in Texas?! I keep trying to tell my husband we need to move to Alaska.
- I'm having dog issues with my doxie Sophie. She keeps wanting to pee and poop in the middle of the floor instead of her designated potty area. I don't know if she just being a rebellious teenage dog or what. Any ideas, tips, or suggestions about why this might be happening or how to stop it?
- I am working on getting my household notebook together. Life as Mom has a great guide and planning pages already ready for you to fill in and use. You can find out more about it here
- I have created a facebook page for my blog and I 'd love for you to follow. To do that click here.
- I am also thinking of starting a new blog for my love of health and technology stuff. Do you have more than one blog? If so how do you manage.? I have tried before in the past but I have but I've never been very successful.