Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fragments 8-12-11

Today I'm linking up with half past kissing time for Friday Fragments. Here are some fragments of what has been going on in my life.



  • This summer has flown by! It's hard to believe that school will start again on the 24! I still have no idea where or if I will be working this year for the school district subbing. They made lots of cuts and changes this year. We will see.I'm trying not to worry but just have faith. Some moments that's easier than others..
  • Thankfully God has provided for us this summer. Thank you Lord!
  • Did I mention it was HOT and DRY here in Texas?! I keep trying to tell my husband we need to move to Alaska. 
  • I'm having dog issues with my doxie Sophie. She keeps wanting to pee and poop in the middle of the floor instead of her designated  potty area. I don't know if she just being a rebellious teenage dog or what. Any ideas, tips, or suggestions about why this might be happening or how to stop it? 
  • I am working on getting my household notebook together. Life as Mom has a great guide and planning pages already ready for you to fill in and use. You can find out more about it here
  • I have created a facebook page for my blog and I 'd love for you to follow. To do that click here. 
  • I am also thinking of starting a new blog for my love of health and technology stuff. Do you have more than one blog? If so how do you manage.? I have tried before in the past but I have  but I've never been very successful. 
That what's been going on with me. What's going on with you? I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday! 


post signature

6 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Enjoyed reading about your "fragments."

 
At August 12, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, it's been years since I had a dog, so no tips that I can remember. Have faith on the job. And sorry, I'm not on Facebook, or I would follow!

 
At August 12, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think life is flying by - - -

 
At August 13, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Kay said...

ya, we have a huge dog, so that whole 'potty outside' thing is a huge deal. we focus on the house training right away with large pets, so i have no idea what the doxie could be thinking. maybe she needs more attention? maybe she is getting to lazy to head to the right spot... who knows ;-)

oooweee, TX is hot!! we have avoided the bases there for that exact reason. i would be all right, but hubby would be a puddle.

i hope your school year runs smoothly!! all that reshuffling can be unnerving.

 
At August 13, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

I liked you on FB. :) My kitties are pooping on the dining room carpet instead of in the litter box. :( Tulsa is crazy hot! And I have 3 blogs. Not sure if I handle it well or not. 1 gets a lot more attention than the other 2!

 
At August 14, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Doreen McGettigan said...

I had a similar fragment this week...my dogs are peeing in the house...they have a doggie door? We think it may be because we have been out a lot and it is too hot to take them...today it was monsoon raining and they refused to go out...ugghh
For now one blog is all I can handle...I write a lot already; I could never keep up now...maybe someday!

http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 8-12-11 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 8-12-11 24 25

26
27>