Thursday, August 4, 2011

Top 10: On a deserted island













I thought that this would be a fun, easy post. Then I realized that there are no power sources on this deserted island. Which makes things a little more challenging but still fun. Here's what I'd bring

1. Contact case and solution- I can't see a thing without my contacts. I'm liable to run into a coconut tree without them. 

2. Books-lots of books. Probably my favorite books like the Anne of Green Gables series, Harry Potter series and many many more (that still only counts as one right?)

3. My hubby-After I love him and he's my best friend. Besides I need someone to carry the firewood right? 

4. My drawing stuff.-I'm sure on this deserted island there is lots of wonderful stuff to draw and paint. So I'll need my watercolors, my charcole pencils and my drawing books. That still only counts as 1!
5. A journal -I'm sure there will be all kinds of things to talk about.  I mean I can't tallk to my husband the whole time! 

6. A sleeping bag-The thought of sleeping on sand or rocks does not appeal to me at all!

7. A lighter-I'm not gonna rub two sticks together. That would take too much time and I have better things to do
8. Sunscreen- I am very fair skinned.

9.  Tarp-I have no idea what the weather is gonna be like on this island. And I wanna be prepared

10. Hammock-to relax and enjoy life!


What 10 things would you bring with you if you were going to live on a deserted island? 

Link up with us here:


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 4, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

We have some things in common. Great list. Did not think about art supplies! Come and visit if you wish.
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-10-thursday-august-4thdeserted.html

 
At August 4, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Thanks for joining in! Great list! Apparently all of us are readers ... and addicted to our creature comforts! Though so far only Stacy is bringing food so we'll all lose weight. :)

 
At August 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My iPad (fully charged of course), Hot Tamales, my Bible, and my wife. (Because without her, I'd go insane the moment the iPad battery died!)

 
At August 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger southerninspiration said...

I didn't realize we lived in the same town! I like your list.
Thanks for stopping by today!!

Suzanne

 
At August 6, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Love the list! Especially the books. I have never read Anne of green gables. I might have to read that next!:). Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Top 10: On a deserted island 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Top 10: On a deserted island 24 25

26
27>