Thursday, August 11, 2011

Top Ten Thursday-Charitable Donations

Today I am linking up with Beth for Top Ten Thursday.
For some reason I really like handing out money so today … I’m giving you the responsibility to make 10 Charitable Donations. What 10 charities would you give the money to? 
1. My Church-Redeemer Lutheran Church's Angel Food Ministries 
 4. Texas Lutheran Church Extension Fund- planting Lutheran Churches across Texas 
5. Texas Partners In Missions
6.Ever After Mustang Rescue
 7. Hannah's Prayer Ministry-Christian Support for Fertilty Challenges 
 8. SIM-Serving in Missions-International Christian Missions. One of my dear friends is a missionary in Libieria supported through SIM
 9. Celiac Disease Foundation
10. Autism Speaks What 


 charitable organizations would you support? 

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Those are some good ones! My husband was raised Lutheran (Missouri Synod) so I am familiar with some of their ministries. It would be nice to actually have the money to donate ... wouldn't it!

 
At August 12, 2011 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Wow, the Mustang Rescue is interesting. I have always thought mustangs were beautiful creatures!

I, like Beth, am familiar with the Missouri Synod.

Come by if you wish.
Peace...Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/todays-top-10-topic-hosted-by-beth-over.html#comments

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Top Ten Thursday-Charitable Donations 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Top Ten Thursday-Charitable Donations 24 25

26
27>