Monday, August 8, 2011

Jesus will meet my deepest need


Someone sent me a copy of this poem and I just wanted to share it with everyone. I pray it touches your life the way it has mine. Have a great Monday





Jesus will meet my deepest need . . .
Water for those who are thirsty
Bread for the hungry
Strength for the weak
Righteousness for the sinful
Healing for the wounded
Forgiveness for the guilty
Rest for the weary
A friend for the lowly
Fullness for the empty
Joy for the grieving
Peace for the troubled heart
Beauty for the scarred

He is . . .

Direction for those who don't know which way to go
Home for the rejected
Love for the unloved
Father for the fatherless
Husband for the widow
Freedom for those who have lost their way
A refuge for the fearful
Hope for the discouraged
Fruitfulness for those who are barren
Life for those who are dead

Christ is all I need. 



post signature

5 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Thanks for sharing a good one!!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are most welcome. I like this poem a lot. I printed out a copy to frame and a copy to keep in my Bible.

 
At August 8, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And He is salvation for those who believe!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

very true Alex! :)

 
At August 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Thanks for sharing this Carol! This is one of those days when I need reminders! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Jesus will meet my deepest need 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Jesus will meet my deepest need 24 25

26
27>