Sunday, May 2, 2010

A to Z Challenge Relections Mega Post.

A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post



  • What attracted you to the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge? I thought the challenge would be a great way to streach and challenge myself as a blogger
  • Did you feel intimidated by the Challenge? Oh yeah! I didn't think I would be able to do it.
  • Did you ever feel like quitting? Yes, when I started not feeling well.  What kept you going? The thought of being a quiter. I don't like to quit.
  • What do you think was your biggest contribution to the Challenge? I don't feel like I contributed at all. I feel that my post were not up to par with everyone elses.
  • In finishing this challenge, will you be more apt to try other blogging or writing challenges (e.g.--NaNoWriMo)? Yes but I don't know about right now. I am very frustrated with my blog and my post. I need to regroup and get it together.
  • Do you feel you did your best in the Challenge? Up until my health problems started acting up again.   What could you have done better? Stuck to my blog topics and planned ahead.
  • What did you learn from the Challenge? There are lots of great bloggers out there and that I need to do better or give it up.
  • Will you be blogging any more now than you used to? I dont' think so. I think I am going back to three or four blog post a week. Quality over quanity. 
Arlee, you did an excelent job of coming up with the idea for this challenge and organizing it. I would definately do another challenge you created. Excellent job!
 

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At May 2, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I think you did a great job Carol. :) It was a pleasure getting to know you!

 
At May 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Carol, you did a fine job with the challenge.

 
At May 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ya'll are sweet. I don't think I did to good but I have a bad habit of being my own worst critic. Thanks for the encouragement

 
At May 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Natasha said...

Someone seems to be in a mood for self flagellation today. You blog because you want to blog not because you are the best blogger out there. In any case, how you do define "best" or even "good". We all start blogging for a reason, and continue blogging for a reason- as long as those reasons are met, there is no reason to stop.

Was wonderful getting to know you, and will continue following you.

 
At May 3, 2010 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

I love Rayna's comment. She's right. Don't beat yourself up. You did an excellent job-- you finished and you didn't quit. Thank you for that. Get rested up and start feeling better. Hope you will join us in the 1 day May 17th Fiftenn favorite albums post--IT's Only ONE DAY!

Take care,
Lee
Tossing It Out

 
At May 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

You did a great job Carol and I for one enjoyed wrote you wrote.
We can only do our best, it's the taking part that counts and I think You did extremely well.

Take care my friend.
Yvonne.

 
At May 3, 2010 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you guys are the best. The album challenge sounds cool. Thank for the encouragememt. ((((((hugs))))

 
At May 3, 2010 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think you did a great job and you were always commenting on my posts. Don't give up!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Great job!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Survivormama said...

So glad to have had you in this challenge! Just sorry I did not get over more often!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM , Anonymous Beth said...

You did a GREAT job! Sorry I didn't get here to comment more often! I will try to find my way back now that some of the pressure is off. :)

 
At May 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Raquel Byrnes said...

I agree that learning and reading all these great blogs pushed me to do better on mine. So great that you finished despite your challenges! Congratulations!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Debra Harris-Johnson said...

You did good girl. Congrats to you. Before the challenge I only posted once a week. Even when my readers wanted more I still stuck to once a week. Now I'm thinking twice a week. Do what you can when you can. No pressure

 
At May 4, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Grammy said...

Hi, Carol,
I am so glad you blogged in the challenge. I wouldn't have gotten to meet you otherwise! You deserve congrats on keeping at it and finishing! Good for you!
I will be back to see you as often as possible.
Best regards to you!
Ruby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: A to Z Challenge Relections Mega Post. 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 A to Z Challenge Relections Mega Post. 24 25

26
27>