Friday Fragments 3-29-13
1. I can't believe it's already almost April! 2013 is flying by faster than ever! We have so MANY things going on between now and June! I can't wait to share them all with you!
2. First and foremost I'm super excited that it's almost time for Texas School! This is a week long intense training for photographers in Dallas for those with limited photographic experience all the way to those who are professional photographers who want advanced training. I'm super excited to meet new people and become a better and more confident photographer. I'm sure I'll will have several blog posts about Texas School to share with you when I get back.
3. I'm a not a confident person at all by nature. I really want to become more confident. Any ideas, tips, suggestions on how to do this?
4. My mom recently had a titanium rod put in her leg. The rod runs from her knee to her ankle. Thanks to all of you who prayed for my mom during the surgery. She's slowly but surely on the road to recovery. Please keep her and my father in your prayers.
5. Spring is in full bloom here that means it's there's lots of great things to photograph. If you haven't liked our facebook page please take a second and do so. Here's the link. Thanks! :)
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter weekend! Remember:
God's not dead. He's surely alive!