Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fragments 3-29-13


 [scan00022.jpg]


1. I can't believe it's already almost April! 2013 is flying by faster than ever!  We have so MANY things going on between now and June! I can't wait to share them all with you!

2. First and foremost I'm super excited that it's almost time for Texas School! This is a week long intense training for photographers in Dallas for those with limited photographic experience all the way to those who are professional photographers who want advanced training.  I'm super excited to meet new people and become a better and  more confident photographer. I'm sure I'll will have several blog posts about Texas School to share with you when I get back. 

3. I'm a not a confident person at all by nature. I really want to become more confident. Any ideas, tips, suggestions on how to do this? 

4. My mom recently had a titanium rod put in her leg. The rod runs from her knee to her ankle. Thanks to all of you who prayed for my mom during the surgery. She's slowly but surely on the road to recovery. Please keep her and my father in your prayers. 

5. Spring is in full bloom here that means it's there's lots of great things to photograph.  If you haven't liked our facebook page please take a second and do so. Here's the link. Thanks! :)

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter weekend! Remember:  
God's not dead. He's surely alive!
  post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Barb said...

I'm, by no means, the most self-confident person out there, but I think your photography class will help. I did take self-defense courses once upon a time, and that helped, too.

 
At March 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Hmm, self-confidence is an area I struggle with as well. All the best to you in your photography endeavors.

 
At March 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Keetha Broyles said...


I don't think I'm real self-confident, but I just muddle along with what I can do 'cause I don't wanna take the time for any classes.

Sigh

 
At March 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Karen and Gerard said...

Enjoy your photography class! As far as building self-confidence, all I can suggest is to focus on your accomplishments and maybe celebrate your small successes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 3-29-13 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 3-29-13 24 25

26
27>