Sunday, March 10, 2013

This week is our school districts spring break. Since I work for the school district, I get this week off too.
here are the three things I love about spring break

1. I get to turn my alarm OFF. Not much to explain about this one.  It's one of life's simple pleasure that I don't get to take advantage of too often

2. It's Flip Flop weather!  I love my flip flops and I wear them as often as I can. Spring break means it's almost time to pull them out if I haven't already! :)

 

3. Blooming Flowers and Critters I love being out and about checking out (and snapping pics) of all the blooming flowers and newborn animals. Unfortunately, my allergies do not. Thank God for Neti pot.
A trio of new-born lambs are pictured enjoying their first week of life at the Thornton Hall Country Park visitor attraction, Thornton-in-Craven.


What are your favorite things about Spring Break?  post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2013 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Carol Kilgore said...

Spring Break all across Texas, I think. I'm so ready for flip-flops and shorts and flowers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 24 25

26
27>