I'm taking a break from reviewing this week since it's spring break. I'm linking up with The Broke and The Bookish for her Top Ten Tuesday.
Here are my Top 10 Books to be read this Spring (in no particular order)
1. EntreLeadersip by Dave Ramsey
2. The Hot Shoe Diaries: big light from small flashes by Joe McNally
3. The bird Sisters by Rebecca Rasmussen
4. Greater than Rubies, a novella by Hallee Birdgeman
5. Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis
6.Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride by Sandra Bricker
7. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn
8. Wonderstruck: awaken to the nearness of God
9. Chief Complaint Brain Tumor by John Kerastas
10. The Princess by Lori Wick
What books are you looking forward to reading this spring?