Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fragments 3-15-13

1. Spring break always goes by so fast. Monday is going to be a long day. Thankfully we are on the downhill slide of the school year. We just have to get through state testing coming up in April and then the countdown to summer can officially begin.
2. The weather has been amazing here in Southeast Texas this week. We usually don't have spring like weather. Our usual seasons consist of hot and hotter.  This week we've been blessed with cool mornings and pleasant afternoons.  I wish we could have this kind of weather all year!
3. With spring comes the return of my allergies. They always return with vengeance! I was given a bottle of local honey in hopes that taking a teaspoon of it every day will help my allergies.I hope it works because allergies stink!
4. My mom fell getting into my dad's truck the end of last week. She broke her tibia. The doctor said to come back in two weeks and if it doesn't heal properly they will have to put a metal rod in her leg. Please keep her and my dad in your prayers.
5. I've been helping a local photographer at her studio. It's been an amazing experience. I've learned a lot (and I have lots more that I still want to learn)
6. I helped with senior graduation picture sessions yesterday. I can't believe how young theses seniors are! Maybe it's just because I'm getting older! LOL :)
7. Speaking of graduation, my niece will be graduating from kindergarten this year! Just thinking thinking about it causes me to tear up. Time certainly does fly!
 Remember Sunday is St. Patrick's Day so wear green so you won't get pinched! I hope everyone has a safe, and happy weekend. post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Time has away of moving by swiftly doesn't it. The kids around here on spring break this coming up week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 3-15-13 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 3-15-13 24 25

26
27>