Sunday, March 3, 2013

What to write....

If I was given a book deal , what would I write about?....
1. A Humorous Autobiography-My adventures good, bad, ugly and embarrassing of  teaching. The heroine of the book would be a cross between Amelia Bedelia and Viola Swamp. 

2. A children's book. This book would be about a group of animals and what childhood would be like for them. The animals would be similar to humans in that they could talk, think, reason, go to school, etc like humans.

3. A  Children's book. It would be about Dachshunds. Doxies act like people (at least mine does) so why not write a book about her. She seems to have a propensity for trouble and think her adventures would keep children entertained


If you were given a book deal, what would write about? 

  post signature

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Dakotapam said...

If I was given a book deal I'd write about my adventurous life with twins. . .after being so used to kids who come one at a time! It has been an adventure, but I would not trade it for anything! Thanks so much for stopping by my place today!

 
At March 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Carol Kilgore said...

Mystery, suspense, and romance...Crime Fiction with a Kiss!

I hope you'll write one of those children's books one day. Soon :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: What to write.... 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 What to write.... 24 25

26
27>