Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fragments 8-31-12

Friday Fragments

1. Took the summer off from blogging for the most part. Let me say first and foremost that I'm glad to be back! I feel refresh, restored and energized. 
2. I think blogging is an ever changing process and I'm in the process of changing things around here. Keep an eye out and let me know what you think. 
3. God has been doing a lot of growing and changing in me. Not all of it has been pleasant at the time. I can't wait to share with you what He's be doing
4. My beautiful niece started kindergarten Monday. I can't believe it! My how time flies
5. My DH is on night shift indefinitely. He started last week. It's been a challenge but also a really good experience even though I miss him A LOT
5. My family and friends in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama are all safe after hurricane Issac with no major damage. Thank you Jesus!
6. I've got lots of new gluten free frugal cooking ideas and recipes to share with you.
7. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend! MUAH!
post signature

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 8-31-12 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 8-31-12 24 25

26
27>